Our growing team currently includes Thirteen virtual members and our staff-onsite. Click to expand the job description below, you can apply online using the form below.
We are currently looking for one Full time Inside Sales Associate. The overall goal for the ISA is to build sales and gross profit for the Eveready Express fleet. The ISA will work closely with the dispatch staff to make fleet sales and profit
- Strong personality that can connect with NYC personalities
- Prospect and Existing Client outreach
- Re: Prospecting; contacting prospects for both Shipper/s and Broker'/s.
- Can make at last 50 calls day to qualify and build relationships
- Handle inbound email and phone inquiries, including entering orders and quotes to assist our customers and prospects you are working with. Minimum of 20 orders per week.
- Follow up with current and inactive customers, to build relationships and offer additional services
- Utilize our CRM, OnePage CRM, including email templates, and logging information obtained during calls
- Team player as you will be working very closely with a Dispatch and other members of the Team
ISA Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience as an ISA in the Trucking/Logistics Industry or similar industry
- EXPERIENCE IN THE LOGISTICS OR TRUCKING INDUSTRY IS A MUST
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Great personality, upbeat attitude, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a Fleet Driver you will be driving our vehicles, following a specific route or doing pickup ups and deliveries as scheduled.
- Two+ years of recent Truck delivery driving experience
- Knowledge and experience correctly loading cargo
- Courteous to all persons in pick up and delivery locations as they represent our company
- Knowledge of reviewing route sheets and transporting pick/up and deliveries as assigned
- Good communications skills both listening as well as following directions
- The familiar use of technology including gas cards, EZ pass, GPS systems
- Ability to use physical strength to carry min of 50lbs with a hand truck
- Familiar with roads, maps, 5 boroughs of NYC, and the tri-state area
- Background check required for TSA/ TWIC card (airport access)
- Required to wear Eveready express uniform
- Willing to undergo TSA certification if not yet certified
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a Passport
- Must be Fully Vaccinated
- Must pass a Drug Test
Your Daily tasks will Include:
- Checking in daily with dispatch to schedule
- Communicate with the dispatcher as needed and with all issues
- Complete daily route and tasks assigned in a timely, safe manner
- Assist in warehouse as required
- Required to have a flexible schedule
- Shifts Available Monday thru Friday
- Weekend Work is also a possibility, we would need schedule flexibility on your end.
Eveready Logistics is a team-oriented employer with professional values: Urgency, Teamwork, Safety, Growth, Outstanding Service. We always go above and beyond for our customers to deliver the value we promise.
About Eveready Logistics:
Eveready Logistics is an established Expedited Trucking and Courier Service, providing fast, time-specific transportation for all types of shipments, from the Northern New Jersey NYC Area to points throughout the North-East USA.*
- Hours of Operation 6:00 A.M thru 6:00 P.M.
- Weekly safety training provided
- $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
Supplemental pay types:
- Safety bonus
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
Trucking home time:
- Home daily
- Are you willing to undergo a drug test?
- Delivery driver: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Passport (Required)
- On the road
Eveready Express is an Equal Opportunity Company and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression(including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Eveready Express reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all-encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
"*" indicates required fields